Solution of DSSSB TGT Computer Science Question paper - General Awareness 2017 Post code: 192/14
This exam was held on 21 May 2017. So here we present the answer key of DSSSB TGT Computer science paper of general awareness section.
Following questions were asked:
- Bismillah Khan was a proponent of
- Which movie won the best picture honour at Oscar 2017?
- Who was recently elected as the President of France?
- Which is not a Kharif crop?
- Principle of electromagnetic induction is not used in
- To be or not to be, thats the question. Which play is it?
- In which form is glucose stored as reserve energy in humans?
- Acid which can dissolve glass
- Where is Mirza Ghalib's house(Haveli) in Delhi?
- Who among the following is credited with introducing paper currency?
- Which among the following was a famous inmate of the Cellular Jail in Port Blair, Andamans?
- function of MUDRA bank
- Sharing of which river's water are a bone of contention between India and Bangladesh?
Question 14 Which constitutional Writ is issued by the Supreme Court or High court directing a public authority to perform some specific action?
A) Habeas Corpus
D) Quo Warranto
Question 15 Which among the following is a famous Indian sculptor?
A) Jamini Roy
B) Satish Gujral
C) Khushwant Singh
D) All of the above
Answer: Satish Gujral
Question 16 Certain events of the eastern coast of South America can affect the Indian Monsoon. What is the event called which can increase the Monsoon intensity in India?
A) Trade oscillation
B) Humboldt current
C) El Nino
D) La Nina
Answer: El Nino
Question 17 During the war of independence in 1857, the British beseiged the fortified city of Delhi. In September 1857, they blew up one of the city gates and entered Delhi. Which gate was it?
A) Lahori Gate
B) Kashmere Gate
C) Turkman Gate
D) Delhi Gate
Answer: Kashmere Gate
Question 18 Which fuel is used in a 'Fast Breeder Reactor'?
A) Uranium - 235
Question 19 Which Sector contributes the most to savings in the Indian Economy?
C) State Governments
D) Central Government
Question 20 Which agency is mainly responsible for formulating fiscal policy in India?
A) Niti Ayog
C) Ministry of Finance
Answer: Ministry of Finance