Question 12 What is the function of MUDRA bank which was recently set up by Government of India?
A) To print currency
B) To allow deposits of untaxed income
C) To provide insurance cover to the poor
D) To provide refinance to Micro enterprises
Answer: To provide refinance to Micro enterprises
DSSSB TGT Computer Science Question paper - General Awareness 2017 Post code: 192/14
Following questions were also asked:
- Bismillah Khan was a proponent of
- Which movie won the best picture honour at Oscar 2017?
- Who was recently elected as the President of France?
- Which is not a Kharif crop?
- Principle of electromagnetic induction is not used in
- To be or not to be, thats the question. Which play is it?
- In which form is glucose stored as reserve energy in humans?
- Acid which can dissolve glass
- Where is Mirza Ghalib's house(Haveli) in Delhi?
- Who among the following is credited with introducing paper currency?
- Which among the following was a famous inmate of the Cellular Jail in Port Blair, Andamans?
- function of MUDRA bank
- Sharing of which river's water are a bone of contention between India and Bangladesh?