Question: For election to the Lok Sabha, a nomination paper can be filed by(a) anyone residing in India.
(b) a resident of the constituency from which the election is to be contested.
(c) any citizen of India whose name appears in the electoral roll of a constituency.
(d) any citizen of India.
Answer: any citizen of India whose name appears in the electoral roll of a constituency.Explanation: Because the main condition is that person should be in electoral rolls of India. Person can file nomination from other constituency as well. So He/she should be on electoral roll of any constituency of India.
Other Questions asked in this exam were:
- Which one of the following was a very important seaport in the Kakatiya kingdom?
- With reference to ‘Global Climate Change Alliance’, which of the following statements is/are correct?
- Mediterranean Sea is a border of which of the following countries?
- Biological Oxygen Demand (BOD) is a standard criterion for
- Indian history, the principle of Dyarchy (diarchy)
- National Career Service
- purpose of Vidyanjali Yojana
- proposal to translocate some of the lions from their natural habitat in Gujarat
- travel by road from Kohima to Kottayam