Question Mediterranean Sea is a border of which of the following countries? [UPSC Prelims 2017]1. Jordan
Select the correct answer using the code given below:
(a) 1, 2 and 3 only
(b) 2 and 3 only
(c) 3 and 4 only
(d) 1, 3 and 4 only
Answer: 3 and 4 onlyExplanation: The countries with coastlines on the Mediterranean Sea are Albania, Algeria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Cyprus, Egypt, France, Greece, Israel, Italy, Lebanon, Libya, Malta, Morocco, Monaco, Montenegro, Slovenia, Spain, Syria, Tunisia and Turkey. In addition, the Gaza Strip and the British Overseas Territories of Gibraltar and Akrotiri and Dhekelia have coastlines on the sea.
Other Questions asked in this exam were:
- Which one of the following was a very important seaport in the Kakatiya kingdom?
- With reference to ‘Global Climate Change Alliance’, which of the following statements is/are correct?
- Biological Oxygen Demand (BOD) is a standard criterion for
- For election to the Lok Sabha, a nomination paper can be filed by
- Indian history, the principle of Dyarchy (diarchy)
- National Career Service
- purpose of Vidyanjali Yojana
- proposal to translocate some of the lions from their natural habitat in Gujarat
- travel by road from Kohima to Kottayam