Question What is the purpose of Vidyanjali Yojana’?1. To enable the famous foreign educational institutions to open their campuses in India.
2. To increase the quality of education provided in government schools by taking help from the private sector and the community.
3. To encourage voluntary monetary contributions from private individuals and organizations so as to improve the infrastructure facilities for primary and secondary schools.
Select the correct answer using the code given below :
(a) 2 only
(b) 3 only
(c) 1 and 2 only
(d) 2 and 3 only
Answer: 3 only
Other Questions asked in this exam were:
- Which one of the following was a very important seaport in the Kakatiya kingdom?
- With reference to ‘Global Climate Change Alliance’, which of the following statements is/are correct?
- Mediterranean Sea is a border of which of the following countries?
- Biological Oxygen Demand (BOD) is a standard criterion for
- For election to the Lok Sabha, a nomination paper can be filed by
- Indian history, the principle of Dyarchy (diarchy)
- National Career Service
- proposal to translocate some of the lions from their natural habitat in Gujarat
- travel by road from Kohima to Kottayam