Question If you travel by road from Kohima to Kottayam, what is the minimum number of States within India through which you can travel, including the origin and the destination?(a) 6
Answer b 7Explanation: Nagaland (Kohima) – Assam – WestBengal – Orissa – Andhra Pradesh – Tamilnadu – Kerala(Kottayam)
Other Questions asked in this exam were:
- Which one of the following was a very important seaport in the Kakatiya kingdom?
- With reference to ‘Global Climate Change Alliance’, which of the following statements is/are correct?
- Mediterranean Sea is a border of which of the following countries?
- Biological Oxygen Demand (BOD) is a standard criterion for
- For election to the Lok Sabha, a nomination paper can be filed by
- Indian history, the principle of Dyarchy (diarchy)
- National Career Service
- purpose of Vidyanjali Yojana
- proposal to translocate some of the lions from their natural habitat in Gujarat