(c) Machilipatnam (Masulipatnam)
Answer: Machilipatnam (Masulipatnam)Explanation: The Kakatiya dynasty was a South Indian dynasty whose capital was Orugallu, now known as Warangal. It was eventually conquered by the Delhi Sultanate.Marco Polo referred to the kingdom as Mutfili, which was the name for the area around a major port of the dynasty, now known as Masulipatnam.
Other Questions asked in this exam were:
- With reference to ‘Global Climate Change Alliance’, which of the following statements is/are correct?
- Mediterranean Sea is a border of which of the following countries?
- Biological Oxygen Demand (BOD) is a standard criterion for
- For election to the Lok Sabha, a nomination paper can be filed by
- Indian history, the principle of Dyarchy (diarchy)
- National Career Service
- purpose of Vidyanjali Yojana
- proposal to translocate some of the lions from their natural habitat in Gujarat
- travel by road from Kohima to Kottayam